
I'm so proud of my dadda! When we use to work together, he made this chair out of foam for fun. The president of the company absolutely loved it and was willing to do anything to get this out on the market. It's been about 6 years of re-designing, testing, adding features, taking out features, etc. ..... and now he's has a whole array of childrens furniture.
Now, his furniture is being sold on www.babyage.com ! Please visit the site, and when you get there, type in "foamables" in the search area. This picture is just one of the items he made.
This is such a big deal! I'm so excited for him mostly because it's not just an "idea" anymore, it's actually "real" now and on the market.
So, you people who are reading this (which is only about 3 of you, no joke) tell your friends, families, co-workers, and pets to check out the products!
2 comments:
YAY dadda!!!! he's such a genius. (hahaha... i spelled it "genious", and had to look at it for a while) what happened to that genius gene? it looks like it might be getting progressively diluted through the generations. just kidding, gani!! loaf.
That's so COOL!! He really IS a genius! =) I still remember the prototypes he brought to 2404 for Johnny Boy and Jacqueline to try out. I can't believe that was already 6 years ago. Clart should be on that "America's Best Inventor" show!!
Post a Comment