Wednesday, July 26, 2006

A new hair do


One of Marley and Brie's teachers braided the girls' hair the other day. Oh! I loved it! It looked soooo cute on her. They said it took 2 hours to do. I never thought my monster could sit for that long.

When taking them out, i was expecting a big poof ball of hair but instead she looked like a Mermaid. I wanted to keep it like this for at least the rest of the day but after she took a nap (she sweats a grip while sleeping), it was back to her natural curls.

2 comments:

WestCoBina said...

i CANNOT believe she sat for that long. i don't think i could even sit for that long. and it looks SO CUTE!!! that picture of marley smiling is adorable too because it's such an authentic smile. aw, she's becoming marley-scheweitz more and more every day.

li'l momma said...

That's a RAD hairdo! It totally fits Marley, too. She looks like such a big girl now!