OMG! I just read that Helena Bonham Carter is gonna play Bellatrix Lestrange in the next Harry Potter movie! I absolutely lover her in all the movies she's been in and I don't think she gets recognized enough. I can't wait for the movie to come out!
Whoa, that's AWESOME!! She totally fits in the Harry Potter movies. That's perfect casting. I also heard that Stephen King is begging JK Rowling not to kill off Harry Potter in book 7. Haha, even the King of Horror himself wants Harry to have a happy ending.
i just finished watching 'sleepy hollow' and after it was done, i felt like something was missing. and it was helena bonham carter! she was nowhere to be found and would have been perfect in there. i figured it out thanks to your blog.
5 comments:
Whoa, that's AWESOME!! She totally fits in the Harry Potter movies. That's perfect casting. I also heard that Stephen King is begging JK Rowling not to kill off Harry Potter in book 7. Haha, even the King of Horror himself wants Harry to have a happy ending.
i just finished watching 'sleepy hollow' and after it was done, i felt like something was missing. and it was helena bonham carter! she was nowhere to be found and would have been perfect in there. i figured it out thanks to your blog.
Ohmigod, that is casting GENIUS! I'm am sooo afraid that Harry will be killed off in book 7, so hopefully JK will listen to SK.
Huh??
Hahah! Tell Johnnyboy, he'd know what we're talking about.
Post a Comment