My life as a Melon
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! i keep telling everyone here a work... another GIRL! you gotta love it. oh my god, they will be a crazy ass duo together! congratulations, you guys!!!
OMIGOD!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I lahb it, I lahb it!!BTW, remind me to tell you something funny/weird about this when we see each other again!Oh my, WSP(dos) just keeps getting bigger & bigger...
What an ingenious way to announce it!! So cute. Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! i keep telling everyone here a work... another GIRL! you gotta love it. oh my god, they will be a crazy ass duo together! congratulations, you guys!!!
OMIGOD!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I lahb it, I lahb it!!
BTW, remind me to tell you something funny/weird about this when we see each other again!
Oh my, WSP(dos) just keeps getting bigger & bigger...
What an ingenious way to announce it!! So cute. Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment