First off, I wanna say congrats to Mark and Christa on getting engaged. I'm soo happy for the both of you! What's next now, kids (no pressure)?
Speaking of Kids.....
Congrats to Meli and Andy!
We can't wait to meet Myla. It seems like Meli's been pregnant for almost 10 months. Oh wait, she WAS pregnant for almost 10 months! I know the wait was well worth it. She's beautiful, and she looks so round! I can't wait to smell her!
notice how i got rid of the pink... it made me feel over stimulated every time i looked at my page. I'm sure you felt the same way.
4 comments:
Melon, I LOOOVE that photo you use for your profile... Leelai is so silly!!!
Oh thanks Chameans! Marley made her hat in preschool for easter. She LOVES wearing it.
Thanks Mel! I don't know about the kids yet. Maybe after the wedding?
thanks melon! I am catching up on all this bloggig... also, you get to meet her at Lil Momma's Birthfay on Saturday!
Post a Comment