Thursday, August 16, 2007

1 month!




Hi! I haven't had much time to blog... mostly cause my boobs are on call with the little MJ. We have so far had a great summer! Lee-lai and the cousins are soo dark from swimming everyday. She can now jump into the pool (no floaties) and swim across to her Lolo. Once i get pictures of the clan, i'll post them up. I'm soo proud of her too! She's a wonderful big sister and is always willing to help out her Mama.
Anyhoo, the little one is officially 1 month old tomorrow! I can't believe how fast that was. She already has lots of nick names. My favorite is Jam.... short for MariJam. For the full story of MariJam, you need to ask Nina Bean Bags. It's a great nick name cause you can add whatever flavor to the front of it to describe her or her mood. For example, when she's pooping and her face is all red, i call her Strawberry Jam... or when she's all mad and crying, i call her Sour Jam. She's such a good baby too. It seems like she's at peace most when there is craziness going on at Lolo and Lola's house. When it's too quiet, she opens her eyes and looks around like there is something wrong.


I call this shot "Sio-pow Jam".. the most sarap flavor of them all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Shees Adoooorable! I love the hairdo!!!

WestCoBina said...

she's chubby jam. we should start a line of shirts. one line is the "bags" line, and the other is the "jam" line.

Mini Peaves & Memmy said...

oh my gads. She looks like a darker version of you!