Here's a picture of our 2nd generation Moontower Crew.... formerly known as the Denots Crew. How silly that sounds huh. Actually, this is only fraction of the kids in our group. I still think of my friends and I as a bunch of goofy young peeps, but seeing pictures like this really puts me on a reality check. These kids are starting to become older and are giving themselves a "crew" name. It crazy.
I also wanted to experiment with this site cause i noticed a small film reel icon on the toolbar section of this blog thingy... let's see how it goes. This small video clip is from the hospital when the Jam was only 2 days old. My little one just turned 3 months old but already she's sooo different!
Geez, the upload time takes long....
3 comments:
About that clip-- she looks like a baby Mandrake crossed with ET, but she's still cute! I can't believe how "big girl" she is now, though, even in just 3 short little months.
OH MY GADS she is sooo friggin cute. I had to zoom in the above pic with Marley holding her. JASUS she is cute. Myla always touches the screen when I go on you blog!
jam is crazy adorable. i can't believe how different she looks. and i can't believe she didn't cry after that yawn!
Post a Comment