Friday, November 09, 2007

The most cutest flippin thing in the world...

Okay, the things they have for babies today are certainly to die for. It's so fun to have a baby!

First, I see baby MP with the cutest little leg warmers and i absolutly had to get them too (BTW Meli, we need to get pictures taken of the girls in matching rainbow babylegs). Now, i find this at Nordstrom!

Isn't this the silliest thing!? It's cool too cause you can put it in the carseat and wrap your baby. UGH, i wish they had this in adult size. I'd wear it while driving. I can just imagine getting pullled over and the police officer saying "um, ma'm step out of the footed blanket please". This blanket is 40 something dollars but i'm getting it... and then i'm going to Joann fabric to buy me some fleece and make one for myself....

2 comments:

li'l momma said...

I CAN'T WAIT to buy that frickin' genius blankie for my behbeh! I don't care if it's a 100 degrees out by the time he's big enough to fit into one, I want it! :)

Mini Peaves & Memmy said...

OH GADS! That is sooooo cute! Yah pictures!! Bring yours to thanksgiving!