I've been so tired. I have so many new pictures of the Jam but i'm too lazy to upload them into shutterfly. I'm acting as if i physically have to transfer each pixel into the computer.... what a loser. Anyhoo, i'll talk now and put pictures later, how bout that?
Jam has teeth GALORE! With in the last 2 weeks, she sprouted all four of her upper teeth. We're also now at a point where i may need to lower her crib cause in the middle of the night she'll sit up and start sucking on the side rail. It's the most random thing i tell ya! She's usually a great sleeper at night so i'm thinking it's a teething thing.
Leelai is just growing and growing! When ever i pick her up from Grandma and Grandpa's house, we do a drive by of the new school she'll be going to for Kindergarten. Now that she's been on campus, and is familiar with where her classroom is, she seems to be excited about the whole Kindergarten thing. All the prepping is actually exciting to me too. I plan on being home also when September rolls around (for reasons to be explained in another month or so from now) so i can be there for her when she gets out. I've been imagining these days for a long time and i can't believe it's all starting!
On another note, Congrats to Famini, Egger, and Chameans! Baby no. 2 has arrived and apparently is drinking a good amount of "chi-chi" milk.
And on yet another note (i'm singing a song here), the show Lost is getting better and better! Like i've said in the past, i'm up for discussion if you are!
2 comments:
Oh gads, the teeth!! Did you get him yet??? I forgot to warn you, he's a little scary. His full name is :George Sawyer-Jin Keith! Sooo, what did you think of the last episode?? shall we talk on the phone?? I don't want to spoil it for the losers who aren't keeping up.
I'm a loser who hasn't kept up!!! And now I regret it more than ANYTHING! Does anyone have the DVD's? I need something to watch in those pre-dawn hours when Tee is feeding on me and I have to keep awake...
Post a Comment