Monday, March 24, 2008

Just pictures....


eegads! the ugliest chupie ever!

my princesses!


5 comments:

WestCoBina said...

I LOVE MY JAM!!!! on the drive to work this morning, i kept cringing at the thought of her hitting her little baby cheek on the piano bench. i want to smell kiss the back of her chubby neck now as i'm thinking of her. mmmmm...

Mini Peaves & Memmy said...

LOL about that creepy chupie! MP has the vampire one, and I couldn't put it on because Andy kept freaking out, like running away freaking out. LOL. I think he hid it.

li'l momma said...

AGH! I love the photo of Lee Lai & Jam with the wreath on her head!! You have such gorgeous children (except maybe when Jam has that gross koykoy!!!). Loaf! :-)

Mini Peaves & Memmy said...

koy koy is a sick word. just like do do.

Anonymous said...

that is the WORST paci in the world!!! Good Lord man!!! It's like my fever dreams only with a REALLY scary paci!!!!