Okay, so my camera is out of juice... therefore, no pictures. A-Sorray!
But! At dance yesterday, Leelai got the "Dancer of the Week" award! She received a certificate and an extra candy treat. I'm so proud of her and she's so proud of herself! I put her in dance class to help boost her self esteem and it looks like it's working. We have soccer sign-ups this Wednesday with AYSO too, so that should help boost her team-work skills. I'm so excited about all of Leelai's new adventures. I just hope I find the energy to keep up with all of them and have 2 babies to take care of at the same time. Who am i kidding.. my parents and Shewitz's parents have been helping me with the kids since Jam was born. Thank God for familia! Plus, my folks are retiring (actually, my dad officially retired yesterday!) so that will help out a lot too.
7 comments:
Ohhh Clart! Congrats! And Congrats to miss Leelai and her adventures of being a spunky & dyanamic young lady! You can do it Melon, we loaf!
Ohhh Clart! Congrats! And Congrats to miss Leelai and her adventures of being a spunky & dyanamic young lady! You can do it Melon, we loaf!
Doh! I posted twice!
Doh! I posted twice!
Haha! Peaves is crazy! Wow, congrats on retirement, CLART! Yay! More time to go crazy with the grandbabies.
Chamina's in soccer right now (that's my next blog post, actually) and she absolutely ADORES it. I know we talked about how they're similar in that self-esteem way... Yay for the Lee Lai!
It absolutely works for their self-esteem. Just ask Jilly. You guys made a good choice. And thank the Lord for retirement!!!! I don't know who's happier, Lolo or us!!!
ok, check out my blog now.
Post a Comment