Friday, July 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Jam!






Killing 2 birds with 1 stone. Last Sunday, we celebrated Jam's Baptism and Birthday celebration together. It was a wonderful warm day and the baptismal ceremony was short and strait to the point. There were only 2 babies celebrating so we felt really special. Afterwards, we the birthday party at Lolo and Lola's house. Lots of friends and family came to celebrate and we had the best time! Poor Leelai was sick but still hung in there and played with her friends. Jam was so amped with all the festivities that she only took 1 nap and didn't sleep til 10 o'clock at night.


Auntie Cel feeding the Jam puto.


I don't have a better picture of the cake but it was Backyardigans themed. Very cute i must say (thanks Bina!) and it was chocolate with banana filling.... yumm...
I'm gonna try to upload all the pictures to shutterfly and post up the album here.

4 comments:

Mini Peaves & Memmy said...

I have a picture of the cake!! It's cuz MP was going to stick her hand on top of it!!

li'l momma said...

Ooh, I have a good pic of the cake, too! It was delicious, by the way...

Happy birthday, Jam, you lovely girl!! :-D

WestCoBina said...

i couldn't believe how many people there were there! we totally could've had a taco guy. we had so much fun, even the little cripple.

li'l momma said...

I have pix of the party on my blog! I uploaded my photo of the cake, you can just take it off of there....