My life as a Melon
i love the women in the audio screaming, "take it off! take it all off!" you do realize that's going to be you, right?
When do you go?? Crazy girl!
OK, how lame am I? Who is this?
It's Jordan Knight from New Kids On The Block!!!! Yes, or old butts and saggy skin are going to the concert on the 26th. I can't wait!
Hahaha! Gaby's hilarious!! :-D
It's TODAY!!!! Woo Hoo!!!!!
freakin hilarious. trust me, gaby, you're not the lame one here.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
i love the women in the audio screaming, "take it off! take it all off!" you do realize that's going to be you, right?
When do you go?? Crazy girl!
OK, how lame am I? Who is this?
It's Jordan Knight from New Kids On The Block!!!! Yes, or old butts and saggy skin are going to the concert on the 26th. I can't wait!
Hahaha! Gaby's hilarious!! :-D
It's TODAY!!!! Woo Hoo!!!!!
freakin hilarious. trust me, gaby, you're not the lame one here.
Post a Comment