A: We use baby girl blankets!
Whatever, pink or blue, a blanket is a blanket right? As long as he's warm and cozy, we're all happy. Baby Mos is 2 months now! He's all of a sudden a new baby that talks, laughs, and sleeps in longer increments (a whopping 3 1/2 hours instead of 2).
He's also very lucky to have sisters who love him with all their heart!
(this picture added on 12/15/08)

4 comments:
Man, Mo is a very good-looking kid! His squishy-newborn-face is all gone already, though... so fast. :-( I looove his smile! I think he and Tee will be great buds, just smiley-smiley all the time.
mos-bes looks totally enveloped in pink hugs and loving it! i loooove him!! the jam hug is so precious too.
He shows us how unbiased we should be. No matter what the color, we should just be thankful we have a blanky to keep us warm. He looks so happy!! I say it all the time, but....HE IS SO STINKIN' CUTE!! The smile is killing me! And the Jam hug.... I could just die!! Don't worry Mos-bes, your Christmas present is on the way!!!
Marley is so Ate already! Sheez, she's grown!
Post a Comment