Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy St. Patty's Day!

I could never get this blogger right. I uploaded pictures and they all loaded in a different order than i wanted.... whatever. Anyway, Happy St. Patty's Day! or almost St. Patty's Day. I never cared much for this holiday (is it a holiday?), i don't ever wear green on the day either. I'm not anti or anything, i just don't know when the day comes. This year, however, is different cause Mar had this school project where she has to make a Leprechaun Catcher. She did all the decorating, glittering, coloring, cutting, and gluing, but i'm the one who pretty much put the main parts together.


So pretty much how this works is that the Leprechaun thinks this is the end of the rainbow and goes through the little walk way to get his pot of gold. When the Leprechaun grabs the pot it will trigger the trap and the basket will fall on top of the little sucker.



4 comments:

WestCoBina said...

that's terrifying! what if the trap is down in the morning?! what kind of horrible spell could the leprechaun put on you for capturing him?! good thing it's adorable and so is marley.

li'l momma said...

Haha! So clever! Although, can you imagine lifting the basket up and finding a rat or something? Ack!

Anonymous said...

Hi there. Just wanted to say a quick thanks for adding a link to my Photography Blog on your Blog. I really appreciate it!!!

120 Days Later said...

awwww man. I was so scared at Bina's post I forgot to actually comment awhile back. You didn't catch anything did you??