Thursday, November 30, 2006

Goodbye my love... Greg Wiggle



Geez, i'm upset. My secret love, Greg (Wiggle) Page, has officially stopped performing with The Wiggles. I'm attaching the article here that explains why he won't be with them any more.

I just wanna say that he will be very missed in the Manalo/Maniquis house holds (my parents are fairly attached to him as well). I'm not sure Marley will notice at all cause we have most of their DVD's and have almost every episode of The Wiggles on my parents TiVo. By the way, did you know he's only 34 years old? That's as old as Manny....


So, the next question is... who's replacing Greg? The "second fiddle's" name is Sam Moron.. i mean Moran. And yes, i am already bias against him. When Greg started to fall ill in the middle of the US tour, Sam took over his place so i guess he knows the drill. It just doesn't seem right though. If you know the lyrics to Big Red Car, you'll know what i mean.


"Sam is doing the driving

singing "Scooby doo wa"


blech, i already want to start boo-ing. So now let me introduce you to "Second Fiddle Sam".

Well, his hair's not as lush, but i guess he'll do. Now, if anything else happens to any other Wiggle, i may explode to a blubbering mess.





3 comments:

li'l momma said...

I agree. "Second Fiddle Sam" is definitely NO Greg. How unfortunate! Bahahaha!!! You are hilarious!!!!

I know how upset I'd be if Boots the Monkey was replaced by Oscar the Orangutan or something...

Anonymous said...

I wondered what the hec happened to him when he didn't show up on "Live with Regis and Kelly" I was like who is that? I too am sad because he is an icon for all the little ones. I told you 34 was old! LONG LIVE GREG "WIGGLE" PAGE!

WestCoBina said...

i was watching their live show this morning (as i do EVERY morning!) and got so sad just watching greg. i feel like a childhood friend is moving away. it hurts. then i look at sam moran and want to rip that microphone headset off of him and push him off the stage. i can't imagine wiggles songs being sung by anyone but greg and his smooth, lounge singer voice. even perci is really sad. even the sports newscaster on knbr (who perci heard the news from) was sad! and what's this about him being 34?! what, was he 12 when they started the wiggles? makes me look at my life and think, wow, i really shoulda kept backup dancing for those korean boy bands. who knows where it would have led?