Friday, December 08, 2006

Order of the Phoenix

What will YOU be doing July 13, 2007? I know what i'll be doing.... i'll be at home hating all the people who are watching the Harry Potter-Order of the Phoenix movie. I hate fighting crowds...


But really! I can't wait till this movie comes out!!! Click here to see the good stuff.






What's this a photo of you might be asking? This a small group of students (my homies) who call themselves "Dumbledor's Army" A.K.A "D.A." While reading the book, i pictured them to be a little more bigger, and more intimidating. Whatever, they still kick ass.

1 comment:

li'l momma said...

I also cannot WAIT for OTHP to come out!!! Harry P. was a little bitch in this book, but hopefully they tone him down a bit for the movie. =P

I watched GOF again the other night, and fell in loaf with the whole Harry Potter franchise all over again... there's something about this time of year and Harry Potter movies.