Tuesday, November 14, 2006

My little artist!

Yesterday the Lee-lai and I were coloring in her Dora coloring book (thanks to Uncle Tweeks and Auntie Joanne). As we were coloring, i notice my monster was drawing a picture.... an actual picture! She drew a circle, then 2 more circles for eyes, and a straight line for a mouth. I was all excited and started praising her..... and then she "shhushhed" me (yeah, she likes to keep me in check). Anyway, she proceeded to draw arms, and legs!!!! I was beyond words at this point. For those who don't know... i can't draw for schnazziez, so seeing this made me want to cry. I grabbed the camera and started snapping away.





Here is her first picture



Here, she's drawing her second person.

What's funny too (actually, it's kinda scary) is that i asked her who these people were, and she said they were people from upstairs. Hmm..... since we were home alone, i tried not to think too much of it.






3 comments:

Flambo said...

The people UPSTAIRS!! Mwah-hah-hah-hah-hah! Hmm, perhaps Marley has other talents as well...such as SIXTH SENSE talents!

Just playin' witcha. Sort of. Just watch your back if she starts saying things like, "Mama, people upstairs say you have to buy me more Barbies." Then you KNOW you've got problems!

WestCoBina said...

"but mummy... i am your dow-tah"!

that picture is precious!!!! you have to mount it and frame it. maybe the "people upstairs" will be flattered and leave you guys alone.

li'l momma said...

WOW, she's really good! I mean, REALLY good! I remember a kid in my first grade class 2 years ago who could barely put two circles together... her drawings are already better than his!

Um, about the people upstairs, though. A bit creepy.