Okay, this is getting silly. I need a name for this kid! People are asking me "are you nervous that you're gonna have the baby soon?" but honestly, i'm more nervous about not having a name for this baby when she gets here.
So, i'm asking you lovely peeps for some help, and throw me some names. We're looking for names that start with "M".
Ready... Go!
11 comments:
Mataray! Malikot! Madaldal! How about "Mananangal"? (I vote for the last one! haha!)
Ok, ok now a normal one... hm... Malia? Melissa? Melora (like that chick from "The Office")?
Hey! I thought of some... Macy, Mya, Marilla, Marin and I liked your Minerva (minnie)
You know what's funny, is Johnny suggested Minerva too! I've put my two cents in already, but you know I can't resist to do it again. Marilyn, Morgan, or Madeline. or how about "Maganda" to keep with the Filipino theme. I also like Mele's name "Marilla" It's like Maria, only spelled differently. Ok , I'll stop
didn't i say Mya? or Maya?! i swear, on our way back, there was this dog (yes, a dog, but still!) named maya at in-n-out. then i got home, and heard an interview on the radio with mya (the r&b artist... "you know i wear a size fo-oooour"), and then maya angelou was on sesame street at 10 am, then i saw anayvette's friend maya at their house! it's a SIGN!!! that's why i texted you! i'm not trying to be pushy or anything.
ok, i also like maricela, medina (in tribute of yanbu), malaya (freedom, but pretty common), meli (obvious reasons), mana (deep soul in hawai'i, some other meaning in central america), mari (the famous prefix to all filipino names). mom and dad wanted me to name gani "mutya" if he was a girl, which i like too, but would have probaly chosen amihan. maybe you can shorten it to mihan. mica is also nice, kinda biblical. i'm on a roll! someone stop me!
Oh, please, NOT "Maganda"!! Sorry, but am I the only one who finds that cheesy??? Okay, okay, Kimay...stop criticizing and give a suggestion already...
...Um, anyone for "Mephisto"??? Or "Meringue"?
KIDDING! KIDDING! Okay, seriously though, here are my candidates:
Macy
Michaela (or Mikayla)
Mara (hee hee, I couldn't resist)
Makelle (pronounced "Makelly", but you can go with "Makel")
Or live it up and go with "Mandela" as in Nelson! :)
Wow! I love all the suggestions! I've thought of some more (I can't help it!).
-Maeva (pronounce "Ma-eh-vah" it's Tahitian)
-Mika (pronounced "Mee-ka" or "My-kah")
-Madison
-Mairin (pronounced "Marian" or if you're Irish it's "Maureen")
I also love "Minerva" or "Marilla"! Those would be such cute names!!
melon! what if you name her MIRIAM?! would she totally die or what? just don't get in a big fight with miriam and then have this child with her name. j/k
these are some good suggestions! i wasn't thinking about her whole name, and so i was laughing at some of them like...
mana manalo
maganda manalo
hahaha... poor soul.
I love the name Mya. Mya and Myla. Melissa -Melanie. SCARY.
Madeline ...Maddie for short
Mackenzie
Marlene
Melina
Melisande
Maureen
Mayra
Meredith
Mckayla
Miranda
Hmmm I can keep going.....
Jay Jay and Ejay say....
1. Maelani
2. Marla
3. Megan
4. Malory (Family Ties style!)
5. Malandi (Flirt)
hahaha how about Mastadon? Ejay and Jay Jay out!
Post a Comment