I first started off by posting a comment on Lil'Momma's site, but then found my self writing a whole freaking novel. So instead of invading on her site, i'm just gonna comment here on my blog instead (what a concept!).
Chams and I saw HP5 yesterday and all i have to say is "AWESOME MOVIE". Well, maybe that's not ALL i have to say cause otherwise that's all i would have put on Chamina's comment page.
Here are my thoughts:
RE: Dare I Say it?
I got chills thinking of the movie again. I'm always one who says "the book is better than the movie" but I have to say, this movie was pretty damn good. It stuck to the story well and i'm glad too that they left out a lot of the adolescent bullshit of bitching and crying (I remember in the book that Cho Chang cried every time after kissing Harry). And Helena Bonham Carter freaking ROCKS this roll! She took it to a level that makes people who have read the book really see how damn crazy and evil these death eaters really are! She's MAD I TELL YA, MAD! She gives you that feeling of "you don't want to turn and look behind you for fear that she might be there". Ralph Fiennes was also great at creeping me out. I think he portrayed the role of Voldermort really well too. To me, he gave off a "I'm a cool-cat who wants to take over the world" kinda attitude. And i might get banished from the Wizarding World for saying this but..... did a certain "scene" remind you of another battle between "good and evil" and the use of "light force". I'm just saying......
No comments:
Post a Comment