Wednesday, December 10, 2008

OMG!

Geez Louise! Holy Cow! Oh My Goose-Neck! Holy Moly... and all the other silly sayings I always start my sentences off with.
The SNL skit with Justin and Beyonce is just plain hilarious! The SNL peeps took off all the video clips that had the skit but i was able to find this really BAD clip of it under different search words. It's still real funny though!



Okay, if you thought this was funny, then you HAVE TO WATCH THIS!!! it's from the Bonnie Hunt Show. They don't have an embed link to this so here is the direct link to it. This is so good...I still have tears coming out of my eyes!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6ExgUW6ak8

2 comments:

li'l momma said...

Blast, they took it off! I was looking for that clip a couple days ago, too... JT's a crack-up. You have to check out my blog!! ;-D

WestCoBina said...

dude, that is exactly something i would do... sit in front of the tv and memorize an entire beyonce routine. i'd never have the balls to do it on national tv, tho.