This past weekend was full of fun for Lee-lai.
First, we had Jill's birthday party on Saturday. Nina and Nino got a jumper for the party and boy was that a blessing! It keeps the kids busy, and brings down the sugar highs. Here are a few pics of the girly-girly event.

Here's Jill and her Girlfriends. Note the hula girl pinata.... yeah, that thing was huge and full of candy.

Here's Marley and Joie eating some "fruit salad....yummy, yummy" (I got to stop watching The Wiggles).

Here's that blessed jumper I was talking about. I have to admit that I had my kicks in there too.

"I wanna slide.. just... one.... more...zzzzzzzzzz"
The next day, we had Chamina's birthday at the Zoo! Thank you Chamina and Kimay for providing beautiful pictures. I'm such a bad mom for forgetting to bring a camera.

Hippo Birdie Baby Famini!

Marley with cutie Katrina. Lee-lai loves people that are smaller than her. She's the baby hugging bandit.

Chismosas in the making!

Here are the girls with local gorillas.
1 comment:
by the way, marley's orange outfit is SO CUTE! where'd you get it from? she does look like she's all tuckered out on the slide. and then pawis in the cake picture. hahaha. so cute.
Post a Comment