Dum da-da-da (fanfare)! My proud mama moment. Lee-lai and Brie had their first school performance. I'm so glad Miriam and I have the girls at the same school cause now we have even more moments to share together.
Marley is in the top row, 2nd kid from the right. If you get your magnifying glass out, you may be able to recognize her.
"Please, no autographs"
Familia pix moment. I think Marley gets her shyness from her dad.... you think?
hahaha! yes, i totally remember that picture of johnny boy. hyper-extended calves and pointed toes! i can't believe johnny boy was ever that small. so cute.
How cute is Lee-lai??? A school program!!!! I love those pictures where you have to search for the cherub you know among all the other faces that are pressed together... what a daring pre-school teacher to have all the kiddies perform in one big swarm. My hats off to her!
4 comments:
oh my god! what did they do?! sing? can they sing?! together?! and if so, props to the teacher who made that happen. too precious!
hahaha! yes, i totally remember that picture of johnny boy. hyper-extended calves and pointed toes! i can't believe johnny boy was ever that small. so cute.
i had said...
hahahaha! johnny boy's hyperexteded legs and pointed toes! i can't believe he was ever that little!
and marley's picture with the handkerchief around her neck looks like she's about to sing, "whe-e-e-e-ere is love? does it fall from skies above?"
How cute is Lee-lai??? A school program!!!! I love those pictures where you have to search for the cherub you know among all the other faces that are pressed together... what a daring pre-school teacher to have all the kiddies perform in one big swarm. My hats off to her!
Post a Comment