I finally got my first Heritage Makers book. It is soo cute! If you wanna take a sneak peak at it, go to the Heritage Makers website and go into the "browse project gallery" link. Next click on the "Search project gallery" link and then type in my first and last name into the "Author" section.
I'm now deciding on what my next project is going to be. I may have found a new addiction....
4 comments:
OH GAWD!!!! (say it like Alexis Arquette in Wedding Singer) I downloaded and saved that scrapless book you made of Leelai. It's gorgeous, I tellya, gorgeous! I'm still in the process of finishing Chamina's birthdays book. The reason I'm not done is because I'm always changing my damn mind, too. Talk about a new addiction... I have a feeling Heritage Makers will be like the slambooks were to us back in the day. (Ooh. Scary.)
oh man. i'm obsessed too. but i get frustrated because i feel like i have too many computers i'm working off of, and i can't consolidate all the pictures i have. can't wait to see the one of lee-lai. i just finished a fathers day card and anniversary card for mom and dad. pretty cool! ok, see ya soon.
it is SO CUTE!!!! i can't believe how different lee-lai looks! i can't wait to see the hard copy.
That's super cool. I miss you all so much and can't wait for my kids to see their gorgeous cousins. Hey, tell westcobina to allow non-bloggers to post on her site!!
Post a Comment